Friday, June 28, 2013

Don't Get Too Close, It's Dark Inside

So after a lengthy email conversation between myself and Roy, I decided to get a dog.

See, thinking makes the depression suck balls. Being alone makes me think. Therefore, the solution is to not be alone.

So I went to the local animal shelter after hours and kind of liberated the quietest one. She's adorable. I'd peg her to be around three. I also "liberated" some supplies like food, bowls, and some poop bags. I don't want any of that on my yard. Haha.

The poor girl's terrified of thunder though, so she's having a tough time with all of these summer thunder storms. She hides under my dad's computer desk downstairs. That's where she feels safe I guess.

Hey, when I was little my dog would hide behind the toilette during thunderstorms. So yeah, dogs can be weird.

So yeah, I have a dog now. I haven't found a name for her yet, I suck at names, but I have a dog. And you guys can have a picture

.


5 comments:

  1. You will find a name eventually....I would suggest one but I suck at names as well. Glad to see you got a dog. It will help, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted a dog. Being a schizo my parents usually did not trust me. Didn't let me have anything bigger than one of those mini pocket knives. Probably thought I would snap and butcher them in their sleep.

    They would not let me have a dog or any pet in fear of what I may do to it. Or in fear that I would not take care of it.

    Oh I'm sorry, I tend to ramble. Happy to see you get one. It should bring some joy into you're life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rambling is fine, thats going to be the majority of this blog anyway haha. what can i say, i like words. i think that with a bit of practice you could probably learn to control or at least ignore the voices. try it on a one-by-one thing. like, once you can ignore one particular one, see if you can ignore two, then three, ect, ect.

      sorry if that makes no sense. thats my weird Tori-Logic attempting to find a solution.

      and she has haha. shes so cuuuuteee :3

      Delete
    2. I'll try to...I appreciate it. Learning to ignore the voices would definitely help. Especially since I'm dangerously low on my meds. By the way I'm actually in Maryland at the moment...hate to ask this of you right after meeting you so soon. But do you think I could crash there for a couple of days?

      Would sure beat staying at library's after hours. Feel free to say no.

      Delete
    3. sure! its fine but it is kinda late now haha. shoot me an email though, itsallinmyhead.right@gmail.com and we can plan something out. maybe i could help you out with ignoring them, too :)

      Delete