Thursday, June 27, 2013

Put Another "X" On The Calendar

How long has it been? A year? Time sure files, doesn't it?

God, my life has changed so much in the past two years, I feel so damn jaded thinking about it.

And before you ask - I have my reasons for deleting my old blog. I just couldn't take the memories that it painted in far too vivid detail when those memories are already a part of me that will never cease to be. My memory is stained with carnage; it's stained so red I'm surprised that I can see other colours when I look back in reminiscence.

But at the end of the day, I'm just a sixteen-year-old girl whose seen some shit.

So what am I doing now? Well, I've moved out of Antithesis for good. I still talk to Lucia (and, to a lesser extent, Devin). I still have my laptop. My cat ran off. And I'm still utterly alone in the romance department.  Can you blame me though? They all kept getting murdered by that tentacle-freak I call my former boss.

Speaking of ol' Slendy - I'm no longer working for him. (Shame, such nobility went to waste, right?) See, I maintain the train of thought that he's just a tulpa that thrives off of fear. Since the games came out and people started fearing him less and mocking him more, his power is growing weaker and he doesn't really want humans like me around - humans who came to him by choice and could choose to turn on him and possibly wound him in this state.

As for where I'm living, I'm back in Finksburg - living in my dad's house. I go to school here, public school and shit. I try to keep up the facade of being normal but... I'll get to that later.

So it's just me, in this split-level house, alone.....ish.

But, like I said, I'll get to that later. For now, I'm going to make myself some popcorn and follow a few blogs that are still active.

~Tori

6 comments:

  1. Well....seems as though you have also had a tough time of it. As you put on mine, if you ever need someone to talk to "my inbox is always open".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, that's one way to put it I suppose. And I may take you up on that offer.

      Delete
  2. http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/246/b/3/slenderman_forever_alone_by_theloudone22-d5dhj6m.jpg

    :'(

    Tis a sad life....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh my god that picture. Excuse me while I go die of laughter.
      And it is...
      And damn I just finished reading through your blog. Going on the run huh? You better be prepared for whatever happens. This life will turn you stone cold no matter what you try to do. Just hold on to your ethics and your morals...
      And let me know if you're in Maryland and need a place to bunk for a few nights.

      Delete
    2. I really appreciate the offer. It's been kind of hard...I've only been on my own for about a week and it's been really difficult for me. I'm just not used to being on my own.

      Delete
    3. its not something that you get used to unless youre alone for a very long time. i've been alone for nearly a year in this house, save Lucia and Devin occasionally stopping by when theyre in the area and its still hard for me to be alone.
      thats why i got the dog. haha.

      but yeah if youre ever in MD and need a place to crash for a bit, my house is always open. :)

      Delete