Wednesday, January 15, 2014

This Is What Happens When I Go Through Old Notebooks

Hey guys, long time no type I know. Don't ask how Skye and I are doing - you guys don't need to know. Honestly, I'm too tired to talk about it. I should stop typing up posts at 3AM but... old habits die hard.
Anyway, today I was straightening up my closet and, like any amateur writer, I have notebooks everywhere. So, of course, I had to go through them. Most of them were embarrassing things from middle school and will be burned later. But one turned up.


I know, battered looking right?


blah blah bad drawings....


blah blah bad drawings....


I swear to god I digitally coloured this?? Ah well, it's lost in cyberspace now.

Then, lo and behold, we get to the next section:


I don't do all of my drafting on this website seeing as it likes to eat my posts. And when it comes to important things? Yeah. I hand-write. So, what was in this section? One post...


The post of how I became a proxy, a medic, and the main thing that set all of these events in motion...

Honestly I've read through it. But I don't know if I should post it... I mean, most of you got the tl;dr version of this point and... well... 

I don't know guys... I think I should go the fuck to sleep... I'll schedule this for some random ass time tomorrow and hit the hay...

1 comment:

  1. Should you? Should you not? I don't know, will it somehow ease up your pain? Will it worsen it? I don't know. However I am interested in the story, so for purely selfish desires, please do tell, how you in fact, became a proxy.

    ReplyDelete