Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'm still here.

I'll get to the post about why there's been radio silence for so long. But that's not the point of this post. The point of this post is to show off my new weapons!

First off is my butterfly knife. You guys don't understand how much I love this thing.






Secondly. Oh look a hair brush
jk it's a shank



And then I had some fun:


HELLO YES I KILL PEOPLE FOR A LIVING



And this one is M's picture... She enjoys weapons as well... She just needs to steal my body to use them.



Well I'll get to work on my post about how Retail is HELL around this time of the year soon...



3 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back. A hint for the butterfly knife - since it's winter, you can wear mittens and hide the knife in there and stab people through the wool.

    I gotta broken ankle and arm, so I made my crutch into a shank when you take the rubber stopper off the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Good to be back. Haha

      That is the best tip ever. I love talking to creative people. I'll go out and get some gloves I don't mind getting messy/holey for when I need to stab someone.

      Jesus girl, what did you do? And at least you're not bound to a wheel chair. It's horrible, horrible, horrible. Never again.
      But that sounds like one badass crutch. I wish I had thought of that when I was hobbling around as an invalid. Haha.

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately, it functions better as a weapon than it does a crutch. As for how it happened, I got beat up by a proxy called "The Sick Fucker".

      Delete