Monday, July 15, 2013

fucking technology

hey there its m. im typiong up my post about by lovely and smoking hot self that i was promised. be a dear and forget any typos im no too famililar with technology. it keeps changing so ive stopped trying to learn it.

ummmm lets see well im a demon so i guess thats a starting point. i used to be a human by the way, and i was a tiger before then. but explaining it out would probably get me vanished by the powers that be. you can make guesses and all but i wont give you an answer. but any random ass posts that tori makes... well dont take them at face value. trust me she knows how to skit around the powers that be like you wouldnt believe.

so like tori said im hot as fuck and i know it. i can change forms if i want but this ones the best. ill leave the proportions up to your imagination but lets just say id fit in will an a playboy magazene. 

and for the record i am taking over toris body to type this i dont have a physical body of my own. she can see me because...... fuck i dont really get it and neither does she she just can. me. dead people. and about fifty other demons that like to hang around as well as all of you living ones. luckily or unluckily the only dead people she sees are those who were close to her. since vic moved on its just sky now. hes an instresting one trust me. oh yeah i can see them too guess it comes with the whole not having a body thing. oh yeah and ryan pops in from the afterlife but he usually goes over to where lucia and the little nightmare i mean devin are and checks up on them.

ummm what else to say before tori shoves me out of her concious mind... oh yeah since that last sparring match and that argument in the kitchen you would not believe the ammount of sexual tension

Okay that's quite enough of her. I'm back and even though it's pretty clear what's M's and what's mine, I'm changing her font colour. She wanted obnoxious pink so there we have it. And apparently if I change anything she typed she'll just take over again and make it worse... I swear she's the worst out of all of you...

17 comments:

  1. ....um it's nice to meet you I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Fucking technology"?

    I think that's a pastime you ought to keep to yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She says that she prefers um... (I am so sorry about her phrasing) "girls like you over technology any day~ Winky face."
      Sorry again, she seems to run off hormones... -.-

      Delete
    2. "Girls like me"? Well that's... unspecific. Could mean anything. English girls? Girls who know how to bellydance? Girls who make friends with psychos? Girls who like Skittles? Not sure whether to be flattered.

      You can tell her I don't for the other team. In fact, considering anyone I fall in love with is doomed to be killed by Kelevra, let's assume I'm not participating in the game at all.

      Delete
    3. *don't bat for the other team, that should say.

      Delete
    4. She was trying to flirt. She did get excited at the bellydancing part though. And then promptly told me "Hey haven't you been meaning to take up pole dancing? For the abs - of course." -.-

      And she's pouting now. Haha. She needs to realize that not everyone is Bisexual or Bicurious. And is he just overprotective or just... psycho? Haha.

      Also: I JUST LOST THE GAME I'm sorry.

      Delete
    5. I don't know if he's overprotective or psycho, to be honest. But in the land of being chased by supernatural abominations and said psychos, is there such thing as "over"protective?

      OH GOD YOU JUST MADE ME LOSE THE GAME TOO. :'(

      Delete
    6. Well either way I guess it can't be a bad thing. At least you have someone looking out for you.

      And I'm sorry. *Gives bag of Skittles*

      Delete
    7. True, true, he has saved my ass maybe twice now.

      *Divides Skittles, gives over half* That's alright. It's a stupid game. At least that's what I tell myself every time I lose :D

      Delete
    8. Haha at least it's fun to make other people lose >:D

      Delete
  3. See?!? Even she can sense that you two just need to go find a room :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Ashley, Roy told me some interesting things about you and Strider.

      Delete
    2. She is screaming thinks like "I know right?! THEY JUST NEED TO HAVE SEX!"
      I'm not too inclined to listen, she does this all the time.

      Delete
    3. ...................
      That bastard.......

      And I like M. She's cool.

      Delete
    4. She says thanks. And now she's bored so I guess she's gonna go... do something. I have no clue what she does when she's not here.

      Delete
  4. Can I guess? Is it reincarnation, tiger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M says that with your kind of eye for detail you can get some serious shit done. (Paraphrased of course)
      I would explain out the logistics of what I know, but I don't feel like pushing the boundaries further than I already have.

      Delete