Saturday, July 6, 2013

Let Me Save You, Hold This Rope

So after I posted that last post, I got a surprise.

I was sitting on my laptop, messing around on the internet as usual when I saw Skye come into my room. I took off my headphones and set my laptop next to me on the bed.

"Um..." I was confused, usually he didn't approach me. "Sit down I guess?" I gestured to the foot of the bed. He sat down and I swung myself into a position that more resembled sitting that the awkward way I lay with my laptop. "I guess this is about the post...?" I trailed off. For once I felt that I was the perpetually nervous one.

"Yeah," he nodded. "Thanks for telling me. And I'm sorry that I doubted that you knew what It was like..." he trailed off, unsure of his words.

"You... you're welcome...?" The phrase came out more as a question that I had intended. Where was all the blushing, the stuttering? This was the confident-cooking-Skye not the talking-to-a-female-Skye. "And it's not like I really said anything before that would tip you off. It's not something that I share with most people..." I trailed off. But I figured I had to let it out before that damn Black Dog came back around. He scared Alaska.

Skye cracked a small smile. "Yeah, I know how hard that can be. Especially when you have to go through it alone." I nodded and laughed lightly as Skye moved slightly, finding a more comfortable way to sit on my rather uncomfortable bed.

"You don't have to tell me twice," I laughed.

"I want you to know that your not alone anymore though. That I'm here, that I'll help you in anyway I can," Skye said, an almost earnest look crossing his face. 

I looked at him, keeping my emotions hidden. It's been such a long time since anyone had said that to me, hell I almost felt like crying. I didn't of course. Instead I half-tackled the poor kid with one of my Death Trap Hugs of Gratitude. "Just thank you," I smiled into his shoulder. He patted me a bit awkwardly on the back.

"You should be this confident more often, it suits you," I smirked as I pulled back.

His face flushed up again. "N-no I don't t-think I could d-d-do that! I m-mean..." 

I laughed. "All in good time Skye, all in good time."

"I-I'm gonna g-go start d-dinner now!" I smiled as he skittered out of the room.

"And he's back."

21 comments:

  1. So Skye just wondering....can I be the best man at your wedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it was possible to reach though a computer screen and bitch-slap you I would. So hard.
      We're friends you ass.

      Delete
    2. Oh surrrrrre just friends....surrrre

      Delete
    3. Tori and Skye sitting in a tree. XD

      Delete
    4. I swear to Satan, Roy I will find you and castrate you with a rusty spoon if you keep going on in this manner.

      Delete
    5. K-I-S-S-I-N-G





      (also not scared of youuu)

      Delete
    6. This speaks volumes of your maturity Roy. Volumes.

      And you should be. Hey I could just cut out your tongue, castrate you, and sell you to an African Drug Lord. How's that sound?

      Delete
    7. First comes love then comes marriage....



      Sounds pretty good, free vacation and all.

      Delete
    8. -sigh- continue blowing up my email with your childish behaviour. I'm going to read and eat some popcorn.

      Delete
    9. Ara, ara so sensitive. I was merely joking....mostly anyways.

      Delete
    10. This comment kills the blogger.

      Delete
    11. I have shipitis, you should merely consider yourself lucky that this is the first time I've said anything.




      Oh, and, just kiss him already!
      *flees*

      Delete
    12. Well him and I are at the top of my NOTP list. Right above Drarry. and Wincest.

      SHIPPING REAL PEOPLE IS WEIRD WHY DOES NO ONE REALIZE THIS!? (I really have no room to talk here....)

      Delete
    13. Yeah, well, you're on my ship list. It's your own damn fault for being so adorable.

      And Wincest is creepy as fuck.....

      AND SHIPPING REAL PEOPLE IS FUN! LIKE MY EX AND MY STALKER! SO CUTE~

      Delete
    14. I'm not adorable

      It is. I'm like "No. Destiel."

      Um. I feel that I have missed a lot but honestly I have no clue which blog of yours to dive into first o.o

      Delete
    15. Omg Destiel~

      And.... Long story short, I got stalked by Father, I was a little bitchy wimp for a really long time, I met Darkness, ended up becoming a Shadow, which is her version of a proxy, Strider saved my ass from being a Shadow and turned me into a Seeker, the Cloaked Seeker to be exact, I have magical mind powers from a goddess named Lore who is technically my mom and wants to take over my mind and body because I am her earthly vessel, Strider is my boyfriend/fiancé, I almost died because I had like fifty proxies and Shadows attack me along with three other people with magical mind powers and had to get stuck in a hospital for a while, I have MPD, and yeah. Um... The first blog was under a different name. Arra Cairn. Then, I moved to InSpyre Hope for all of two posts, and then Rose and I shared Imagination Beats Fear for a while, and now I'm on Cloaked Horizons. Fun story.

      Delete
    16. *blink blink* Holy Shit.

      Really I don't know what else to say to that. Haha. And magical mind powers? Coolio.

      Delete
    17. Yeah, I know. *facewalls* So. Much. Stuff.

      And the magical mind powers are cool when you aren't part of several stupid prophecies because of them

      Delete
  2. Oh, this was so long ago...

    Hey, Roy, remember when I did the whole song for you and...well, you know. HER.

    Yeah...I still regret doing that.

    ReplyDelete