Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Public Service Announcement #1

This next mission I'm going on... well it's going to take a while. I won't say why. I'm leaving sometime tomorrow, so I'll be online until then...

I'm not happy with the way this mission will be executed, but it's necessary...

But I'll be away from wifi and I don't want to kill my phone's battery by using data. But I promise I'll be fine... well physically...

Also I'm extremely tired right now. I prefer to go a night or two without sleep and slip right into the deeper sleep than sleep everynight and be plagued by nightmares in REM state. Not to say that I don't have the occasional nightmare, but it's not like I'm waking up Skye screaming anymore. So that's good I suppose....

Well, I guess I'll talk to most of you after this mission....

1 comment: